Before School Regulations
Before and after school hours students are permitted to be in the common areas only (cafeteria or resource center).
Students are not to be in the school building after 3:30 p.m. unless they are part of a supervised activity.
Building Evacuation Plan
In the event of a practice drill or an actual emergency, it is important that the following procedures be adhered to:
- All staff, students, school district employees, and visitors must vacate the building immediately, regardless of the weather. Only designated staff may remain in the facility to assist with the situation in the building.
- Students must exit the building in an orderly fashion and remain with their teacher at their assigned area while attendance is taken.
- Staff must ensure that persons are moved away from the building and see that all roadways and entrances are clear so that emergency vehicles and personnel are assured of clear access to the building.
- Staff must ensure that students remain as quiet as possible so that everyone can hear any directions that are issued.
- Re-entry into the building will be signaled by a school administrator. No one is to re-enter prior to that signal.
- Failure to comply with these expectations will result in disciplinary action.